RN - Pre-Operative
Company: Alta Hospitals
Posted on: January 30, 2019
Job DescriptionRN - Pre-Operative We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve. The RN - Pre-Operative provides professional nursing care and gets the patient ready for the surgical intra-operative process. Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Using the nursing process, develops individualized and coordinate plans, as well as implementing nursing interventions to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates through knowledge and understanding of the principles of surgical asepsis / aseptic techniques.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill to provide care and age-specific patient population.
- Participates/attends in-service, meetings, PI (performance improvement) projects.
- Demonstrates defined practice standards for infection prevention and follows approved standards for documentation.
- Reports directly to the Director of Surgery. Qualifications Minimum Education: BSN Preferred . Minimum Experience:One to two (1-2) years recent acute care clinical experience in the operating room. Req. Certification/Licensure: Active California RN license, Current BLS, ACLS. Employee Value Proposition Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance How to Apply To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us! We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEOC is the Law: eeoc. gov/employers/poster. cfm Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Surgery, Recovery, OR, Operating Room, Pre Operative. 10246 Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, infusion, intensive care, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
Keywords: Alta Hospitals, Tustin , RN - Pre-Operative, Healthcare , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!