LVN - Medical Surgery
Company: Alta Hospitals System
Posted on: December 31, 2018
LVN - Medical SurgeryWe are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve. The Licensed Vocational Nurse, Medical Surgical Department is responsible for performing assigned nursing duties, including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, under the direct supervision of an RN/Physician, in accordance with established facility policy. Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Participates in the planning for and provision of patient care.
- May be assigned to manage intravenous fluids according to LVN Board certification requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Uses knowledge of asepsis in performance of treatments, such as sterile dressings, irritations and cauterizations.
- May provide functional direction to ancillary personnel.May serve as a member of nursing committees.QualificationsMinimum Education: Graduate from an Accredited Vocational Nursing School. Bachelor of Science (BS) or Arts (BA) degree. Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years recent LVN clinical experience in an acute hospital setting. Req. Certification/Licensure: Active California LVN License; Current American Heart Association (BLS). American Heart Association (ACLS) Certification preferred. CPI, MAB or equivalent (within first six months of employment). Employee Value PropositionProspect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insuranceHow to ApplyTo apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us! We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEOC is the Law: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse, Patient Care, Patient Care Planning, Patient Monitoring, Patient Recording, Patient Recovery, Monitor, Administer Medicine, Surg, Medical Surgery, Surgical, Operating Room, OR.
Keywords: Alta Hospitals System, Tustin , LVN - Medical Surgery, Healthcare , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!