Entry-Level Behavior Therapist ($250 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!)
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Does your biggest thrill come from helping people learn new skills? Do you enjoy putting a smile on a child's face? Have you ever dreamed of being a teacher or camp counselor? Do you want to know that your work is making a life-changing impact on others?
If any of the above describes you, you'll fit right in with our Behavior Therapists at ACES. Our goal is to help those with special needs and we feel lucky to be able to enhance the quality of life for our clients and their families every day.
Position Title: Behavioral Interventionist
Location: Irvine, Tustin, South Santa Ana, Orange areas
Hours: Part-Time (ranging from 10-25 hours per week, depending on your availability)
Pay Rate: $14.50- $18, dependent upon experience and educational background. Now offering a $250 sign-on bonus for RBTs!
What You'll Do: Work one-on-one with children on the Autism spectrum, helping them develop the life skills necessary to succeed in their homes, schools, and communities.
What We're Looking For:
- Energy, patience, sensitivity, and a love for helping others
- Ability to remain organized while working creatively with kids
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 weekdays 2-7pm
- Ability to drive to and between client session locations (most Behavior Therapists are matched with clients located within a 5-15 mile range of their home)
- Meet at least one of the following educational requirements:
- Currently enrolled in college, with 23+ months of exposure to people with developmental disorders
- Completed at least 2 years of college (current enrollment not required), with 5 years of exposure to people with developmental disorders
- Bachelor's Degree, with 9+ months of exposure to people with developmental disorders
What You'll Love:
- Becoming a nationally Registered Behavior Technician (RBT--), with all credentialing paid for by ACES (RBT Applicants must be at least 18 years of age)
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients
- Working with clients using industry-leading software on your own company iPad
- Being mentored by top professionals in the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Industry
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
ACES will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Chapter XVIII Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
(Autism, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Disabilities, Special Education, Psychology, Sociology, Therapy, Therapist, Children, Education, RBT, MFT, Behavioral Intervention, Behavioral Modification, Assistant, Medical Staffing, Disability, Technician, Pediatrics, Youth, Medical Assistant, Patient, Developmental Interventionist, Nanny, Counselor, After-School Counselor, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Therapist, ABA Therapist, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, Behavior Interventionist, Caregiver, Camp Counselor, Childcare Worker, Babysitter, Healthcare, Hospice, Marriage Family Therapist, Preschool Teacher, Social Work, Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health Specialist, Social Services, Social Learning, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's Aide, Youth Program Coordinator, Child Development, Autism, Tutor, Student, Coach, Kids)Apply Now
Keywords: ACES, Tustin , Entry-Level Behavior Therapist ($250 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!), Healthcare , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!