Patient Services Representative / Phlebotomist / Greeter - Onsite
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Patient Services Representative / -Phlebotomist / Greeter -
- Contract Duration 6+ months
- Pay rate range from $8.53/hr to $23.13/hr
- The Patient Services Representative I (PSR I) represents the
face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their
health routine or for insights into life-defining health
- The Patient Services Representative draws quality blood samples
from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while
following established practices and procedures.
- The Patient Services Representative has direct contact with
patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while
explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a
skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
- The Patient Services Representative will demonstrate Leadership
Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and
sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy of patient
- Successful applicants may be assigned to work in a doctor's
office, a patient service center, or as business needs
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees, and the public in
- Ability to provide quality, error-free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills including pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call, and overtime.
- Committed to all policies and procedures including company
dress code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors, and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer availability- up
to 3 hours away.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification is preferred (Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington).
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- One(+) year of phlebotomy experience is preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment is
- Keyboard/data entry experience is a must.
About The Company:
- Our client empowers people to take action to improve health
outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab
results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and
treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve healthcare
- The company annually serves one in three adult Americans and
half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and their
47,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the
right context, their diagnostic insights can inspire actions that
- As the world's leading provider of diagnostic information
services, this company is committed to positively impacting the
communities they are a part of by promoting a healthier world,
building value for all its stakeholders, and creating an inspiring
and inclusive workplace. Inclusion & Diversity is woven into who
they are and what they do. The company is inspired by the
experiences and perspectives of its diverse employees. Diversity of
thought and authentic connections empower this company to create
valuable solutions and deliver inclusive care to its patients and
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Tustin , Patient Services Representative / Phlebotomist / Greeter - Onsite, Healthcare , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!