Business Development Director - Tustin, CA
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: July 21, 2019
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Tustin is
currently looking for a Business Development
Director to join our hospital leadership team.
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital is an inpatient acute
rehabilitation hospital in Orange County that offers comprehensive
rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading
Hospital website: https://www.encompasshealth.com/tustinrehab
14851 Yorba Street in Tustin, CA 92780
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital is the
only free-standing acute rehabilitation hospital in Orange County,
offer comprehensive services designed to return patients to leading
independent lives. Our hospital (licensed as General Acute
Hospital) provides cutting-edge technologies and resources that
strength to patients and greater meaning to your career.
We offer significant benefits including:
culture that values every individual
professional work environment where patients come first
compensation, incentive potential and benefits
and career mobility
opportunity to be a part of a dynamic leadership team
Business Development Director is responsible for hospital inpatient
outpatient census through the design and implementation of referral
and customer service strategies. Oversees inpatient admission
trains and develops hospital-wide Business Development Team. Serves
in a Senior
The Business Development Director is responsible to help create an
and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by
exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff,
accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve
performance and being
responsible for the operation of the department, measurement,
continuous improvement of the department's performance.
This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the
quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care
promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture
respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural
sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an
to meet the needs of the patient population served in the
Job Code: 100146
License or Certification:
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record according to
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative, or
nurse liaison in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related area preferred.
- Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales and
marketing, preferably in Healthcare environment
- Physician relations, Case manager, Managed care, Knowledge of
local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 40 pounds. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training
purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at the Home
Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Job ID: 1920903
Contact Name - External: Caroline Mears
Contact Email - External: Caroline.Mears@encompasshealth.com
Keywords: Encompass Health, Tustin , Business Development Director - Tustin, CA, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!