Regional Sales Manager - Inside Sales
Company: AnaJet, Inc., a RICOH Company
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Salary (not posted), AnaJet, Inc., a Ricoh Company, is a manufacturer and distributor of direct to garment printers (DTG), ink, and accessories with corporate headquarters in Tustin, CA. We are proud to be a part of RICOH, a long-standing, $20 billion dollar organization, with a rich history, reputation for excellence, and a global presence. Anajet's footprint spans globally. As we continue to expand our national footprint we are adding to our sales team to meet the needs of the DTG consumer and enterprise marketplace.While AnaJet, Inc. has a fast-paced environment, we honor respect, accountability, and engagement in our workplace. We seek out candidates who go beyond "can do" to "will do"both individually and in team environments.The right candidate will have a very customer-centric and sales mindset, understanding that the success of the customer translates to the success of our business. We are seeking qualified candidates who possess a solid sales background with a high level of enthusiasm for phone sales. This sales position will be the primary face and contact with existing and new customers. A key focus will be on contacting and developing inbound leads (no cold calling) generated by web marketing and trade shows selling AnaJet's product lines and supplies including the management of resources to accounts. This position is for our corporate headquarters in Tustin, CA.KEY RESPONSIBILITIESLead Generation & Sales
- Contact leads through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Create a pipeline by identifying national prospects to present offerings
- Negotiate printer, ink and service agreement pricing
- Utilize provided tools such as ACT to organize business and leads provided
- Qualify leads in determining next steps, (i.e., sample product delivery)Other Essential Functions:
- Ongoing customer communication on new product development and technologies
- Manage opportunities through the various sale stages (cradle to closure).
- Communicate delivery of equipment to customerSeek out solutions to build trust with potential prospects and existing clients
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure the flow of new business development and revenue streams
- Effective interaction between internal departments to ensure a streamlined sales process experience for our customers
- Report generate of sales activities including leads, call reports, offerings and closings.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to understand key business and sales objectives
- Prior quota-driven sales experience in a technology or manufacturing environment a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Process management
- Ability to work independently and manage details on multiple projects
- Strong initiative with a keen customer-centric mindset
- Solid team skills (understanding both external and internal customers)
- Previous tradeshow experience
- Results Driven
- High School Diploma/GED; College degree a plus
- ACT! CRM by Safe experience preferred or similar sales system
- Hands on Windows, Microsoft Office skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel a minimum of 15%FLSA: Full-time, ExemptEEO/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: AnaJet, Inc., a RICOH Company, Tustin , Regional Sales Manager - Inside Sales, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!