Regional Branch Manager
Company: Employnet Inc
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Directly manage, train, develop Staffing Specialists to provide
exceptional service to associates and clients.
- In depth knowledge of Labor Market and Staffing
- Act as a business consultant to educate prospects and clients
on current hiring trends.
- Subject matter expert when presenting to clients on sourcing
and recruiting for administrative, customer service, professional
and light industrial positions.
- Responsible for all sales activities to generate new
- Effectively implement a full sales cycle:
Prospecting Preparation Approach Presentation Handling
Closing Deals Follow Up
- Maintain integrity of CRM by documenting stages of sales
- Successfully maintain active client relationships.
- Share Market Trends with staff to develop recruiting
- Enforce company policies and procedures: Hold your team
accountable for compliance standards.
- Professional representation of Employnet at: Networking Events,
Chamber Events, Job Fairs, Trade Shows, Professional Organizations,
Social Media, etc.
- Provide weekly reports to Vice President on overall branch
operations and sales.
- Negotiate bill/pay structure to ensure profitable
- Manage Profit and Loss Reports. Annual preparation of a
detailed forecast, budgets: including (but not limited to)
projected billable hours, gross sales and gross profit.
- Responsible for client collections calls.
- Professionally communicate and consult workforce solutions to
- Implement and monitor recruiting, training and retention of
temporary employees to fill available assignment requisitions. Lead
daily team meetings.
- Maintain and develop the candidate and placement
- Motivate and inspire team to perform at their best to lead the
company to success.
- Identify and collaborate with Human Resources on all Employee
- Serve as an Ambassador to promote other Employnet business
- Cross Collaborate with VP's, RDs, RMs, BDMs, BOMs, Sales
Executive, Staffing Specialists, Corporate office.
- Ability to work long hours including weekends and overtime.
Must be able to respond to last minute client request and work
- Targeted sales calls
- Enrich, engage and motivate team
- Driven work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable
- Successful multi-tasker
- Social Media, Tech-Savvy
- Ability to communicate with senior management and decision
- Professionally persistent
- Analytical (business trends, mathematical, etc.)
- Time Management Skills
- Competitive Edge
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel,
Keywords: Employnet Inc, Tustin , Regional Branch Manager, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...