Client Manager, Commercial Risk
Company: Burnham Benefits
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Client Manager, Commercial Risk page is loaded Client Manager,
Commercial Risk Apply locations Tustin, California, US time type
Full time posted on Posted 19 Days Ago job requisition id JR103526
The mission is to be an integral part of the Commercial Lines team
and partner with Advisors, Directors Risk Management, Client
Service Specialists and others in the agency to deliver a high
level of service to our commercial clients. This individual
develops professional working relationships with clients, insurance
companies, and agency personnel to maintain accounts and promote a
positive working environment.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain client files in Agency Management System accurately
and consistently; responsible for proper documentation of files and
proper communication to all in accordance with company workflows,
procedures, and best practices.
- Compose professional business correspondence via letter, email,
and/or other means
- Capable for performing accounting/math related functions
including invoicing, premium allocation, and other tasks as
- Monitor claims as outlined by agency procedures. Communicate
claims information to others in the agency and maintain up-to-date
claims information in the system. Provide guidance and assistance
to the insured in coordination with claims.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good
communications skills, cooperating purposefully, providing
information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the goals of the
- Attend client meetings with the Advisor or Director Risk
Management, when requested
- Assist co-workers in responding to client inquiries or
processing work, when needed
- Manage the day-to-day activities of client accounts including,
but not limited to policy review, changes and updates, contract
review for certificates processing, preparing renewal documents,
marketing and negotiating insurance programs, filing surplus lines,
review leases, and financial statements related to the client's
- Assists client inquiries via telephone and email, relaying
information and follow up for timely service to the insured.
- Counsel and advise client on coverage and exposure,
recommending and placing additional coverage, as needed.
- Actively seeks out referrals from the current client base to
solicit for new business prospects; follows up to generate new
business using prospect database and automation system.
- Cultivates strong relationships with insurance company partners
is responsible for knowing carrier requirements and
- Looks for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment
and processes. Brings issues and discrepancies to the attention of
appropriate leadership.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills through both verbal
and written communications.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook and ability to learn any other appropriate
insurance company and firm software programs.
- Demonstrates the firm's core values, exuding behavior that is
aligned with the corporate culture.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Obtain and maintain a state insurance license(s), as required
by the State Department of Insurance to provide risk management
consulting or risk transfer solutions as necessary in states where
the firm functions (or be willing and able to obtain all required
licenses within the first 90 days of employment).
- 3+ years of experience in a Commercial Account Manager role.
- Fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Travel as required. The starting pay is $56,415 - 66,415 plus.
Salary is negotiable upon time of offer. IMPORTANT NOTICE:This
position description is intended to describe the level of work
required of the person performing in the role and is not a
contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties
may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the
organization. All requirements may be subject to reasonable
accommodation to applicants and colleagues who need them for
medical or religious reasons. Click here for some insight into our
culture! Similar Jobs (2) Client Manager, Commercial Risk locations
Tustin, California, US time type Full time posted on Posted 30+
Days Ago Client Manager, Commercial Risk locations Tustin,
California, US time type Full time posted on Posted 19 Days Ago
About Us Unique solutions grow in our unique culture. We take
greater care of our people, so they take greater care of our
clients. The best way to better. The ingenuity of our process and
depth of our partnerships is what turns our strategies from plans
into results. Being a certified B Corp benefits everyone. - We
don't simply want to do better business-we want to do business
better. We're proud to meet the rigorous standards of social and
environmental performance, accountability, and transparency
required to earn B-Corp certification. We're committed to our local
communities. - Wherever you find a Burnham office, you'll find our
team serving the local community. We take part in philanthropic
events, provide financial support and in-kind donations, and
volunteer our time and expertise to local causes, including United
Way, Dogs for the Deaf, Insuring the Children, Women's
Philanthropy, CASA, and many more.
Keywords: Burnham Benefits, Tustin , Client Manager, Commercial Risk, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...