Maintenance and Facilities Director
Company: Vit-Best Nutrition
Posted on: November 15, 2022
- The Maintenance & Facilities Director position requires
overseeing, directing, guiding, and training maintenance mechanics
on the daily upkeeping of production equipment.
- The Maintenance & Facilities Director is also required to
follow company policies and procedures with emphasis on safety and
cGMP's and ensure all his subordinates will follow them as
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties may include, but are not limited
to, the following):
- Ensure department follows cGMP's, safety and related policies
- Maintain all plant equipment running in accordance with
operation manuals and manufacturing specifications.
- Ensure the department is kept in an organized and clean
- Maintain calibration of equipment and instruments on time.
- Maintain the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Work with outside contractors and make sure contractors will
follow company policies and cGMP's.
- Contact vendors for part quotes and issue purchase orders.
- Ensure staff accurately documents any pertinent information
such as cleaning logs or maintenance records.
- Safely operate a forklift and/or stand-up lift truck.
- Monitor, offer assistance, counsel, and discipline when
necessary. - - -
- Responsible for the annual financial plan and respective
budgets; P&L Ownership.
- Other tasks by management. - - -QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of cGMP's regulations.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and
- Proficient or knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint). -EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE -
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of mechanical experience.
Keywords: Vit-Best Nutrition, Tustin , Maintenance and Facilities Director, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!