Posted on: June 19, 2022
Volt has an amazing position for a Marketing Manager to join our
client's DNA business unit. We are looking for those strong in both
digital marketing and traditional marketing Our client is a
globally established biotechnology company and industry leader.
Their vision touches every aspect of the company and has guided the
company's growth, culture and creation of the most innovative and
valuable biomedical tools and services. This is a golden career
opportunity to join a top leader in the biotechnology field. The
company has created an impressive culture and work life balance. If
you are looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact
role, we want to speak with you. Why not collaborate with a company
that values and respect you? Apply Today!!! The Marketing Manager
will lead marketing strategy, alliance management, channel
marketing, and campaign initiatives for the DNA product portfolio.
The Marketing Manager's responsibilities include leading the
development of product marketing strategies, competitive research,
identification of key value messaging, and developing and managing
marketing campaigns (roadmap) across all appropriate channels.The
successful Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with
cross-functional teams including R&D, product management,
distribution, digital marketing, and account management teams. They
will increase DNA product awareness, deliver increased demand, and
report resultsMarketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, documentation, and communication of
- Develop clear, concise value messaging to drive impactful
- Identify key audience segments to target in various appropriate
- Perform market research, product positioning, and pricing
exercises to create or identify competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with scientists, product managers, and marketing
operations to develop communications, campaigns, and plans.
- Build integrated marketing campaigns and plans across various
channels using an omnichannel approach.
- Analyze, and identify new opportunities to increase reach and
- Create and analyze key performance metrics of campaigns and
communicate strategies and plans for improvement.
- Foster stakeholder relationships and proactively communicate
marketing activities as well as campaign progress, insights, and
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and
- Regularly communicate trends and learning to stakeholders and
provide strategic recommendations for product roadmaps and market
position.Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
Administration or Management, or related field. M.B.A. and/or Minor
in the Biological Sciences (e.g., molecular biology) is a
- Minimum of 7 years in a marketing role with 5 years minimum
leading Omnichannel campaigns with accountability for campaign
- In-depth understanding of marketing functions including
strategic and tactical marketing, marketing communications, market
research, product management, distribution channels, competitive
intelligence, and customer relationship management.
- Ability to analyze data and use customer research, data, and
metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess
the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Experience marketing global medical devices, biotech products
and/or services and a familiarity with operations of routine
research and clinical testing a plus.
- Market development experience a plus.
- Proven experience and clear history of success growing market
share in a B2B products and services marketing role.
- Strong execution capability in a complex, rapidly evolving
- Outstanding oral and written communication, and presentation
skills including the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and
- Excellent self-leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with relevant technology (MSOffice - Word, Excel,
PowerPoint; Project Management tools, etc.).
- A working knowledge of marketing and CRM tools, with exposure
to salesforce sales tools. Volt is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Volt, Tustin , Marketing Manager, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!