Assistant Salon Manager
Company: EWC - Tustin
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout European Wax CenterEuropean Wax Center®, a
leading beauty lifestyle brand franchise founded in 2004 by the
Coba brothers, offers guests a full suite of waxing services, as
well as a proprietary line of beauty products in the skincare,
body, and brow categories. EWC provides guests with a modern
environment for a comfortable and luxurious experiences, which is
focused on EWC's vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, through
exceptional services by professionally trained and certified waxing
experts. So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time
guests a free wax on some of its most popular services. EWC prides
itself on its unique franchise business model, and its network of
more than 700 centers across the U.S.Job SummaryThe Assistant
Center Manager is responsible for ensuring every guest has a
memorable and inviting experience while delivering the company's
desired financial results. This includes but is not limited to;
consistently modeling guest service behaviors, recruiting,
development and retention of talent, loss prevention, expense
control, training & coaching, and center cleanliness.A Day in the
- Ensures the center exceeds guest's expectations by delivering
an inviting and memorable guest experience with every guest that
walks in the door.
- Creates guest intimacy with each transaction, building brand
loyalty and creating a guest for life. Promotes sharing her
experience with friends.
- Trains Associates to establish trust and builds guest
confidence by becoming experts in package sales and products.
Becomes our guest's trusted advisor.
- Ensures that all guest transactions are handled in a friendly
and efficient manner leaving a positive lasting impression.Sales
- Produces results. Manages productive center shifts to ensure
center meets and exceeds sales goals. Lead Associates to do the
same by embracing, practicing, and coaching all guest experience
behaviors. Partners with Manager to take smart risks and seek
creative value-added solutions to challenges.
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work
environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover.
- Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize
Associate performance, increase sales opportunities and
- Celebrates positive Associate performance and partners with
Manager to identify performance opportunities for ongoing feedback
- Maintains presence through effective floor sales leadership
ensuring staff coverage in all areas of the center.
- Analyzes business reports and provides insight to Manager in
order to leverage talent accordingly. Talent Management
- Routinely recruits and presents quality candidates who reflect
the EWC brand and will deliver the desired results.
- Motivates and trains all Associates through brand programs in
sales, guest service and product knowledge.
- Understands and communicates the company's vision and core
values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused
on driving the growth of the center.
- Coaches Associates to excel and build their skills using
company assessment tools.
- Maintains an open center environment where Associates are free
to express their concerns and feelings without the fear of
retaliation or ill will.
- Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and
drive positive results daily.
- Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when
engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and
- Communicates effectively with the Manager, Associates and
peers, including the cascade of information necessary to manage the
- Coaches and directs Associates on the implementation of visual
marketing guidelines and ensures compliance to the company
- Implements all promotional and visual marketing moves as
- Ensures center is neat, clean and organized, the lobby is
filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing
are represented as directed.
- Maintains all brand visual and cleanliness
- Ensures compliance to company standards per the Center
Operations User Guide.
- Manages and adjusts schedules and daily tasks to meet business
- Supports Manager in Loss Prevention company guidelines.
- Minimizes loss by following company Loss Prevention policies
and offering excellent guest service.
- Ensures all areas of the Center, including storage room and
desk are neat, clean, organized and operating to company
- Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe work
environment.What Sets You Apart
- Understands the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin and is
able to utilize Key Performance Indicators to drive positive
- Places the guest first. Coaches Associates to connect with our
guests. Builds brand loyalty and establishes a loyal guest base
through their behavior, product presentation and service.
- Is self-motivated and a go getter. Is accountable, punctual,
organized, and reflects the Brand.
- Leads and inspires by example, regularly encourages fact based
solutions and celebrates the success of others.
Keywords: EWC - Tustin, Tustin , Assistant Salon Manager, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!