Preventative Maintenance Manager
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Preventative Maintenance ManagerABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH
AMERICAYou may not know, but our products are part of everyday life
for everyone, even you. We're a small company that's big business.
If you're looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading.
We are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in high-end
automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us better by
our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are, you may
have used our products this morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or
Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And we just keep growing,
which is why we are looking for people like you to join this team.
If you're looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee
business, we would love to talk to you. What you'll do:
- Supervises and develops a team of agents to engage external
service partners to effectively and timely schedule and execute
preventative maintenance contracts.
- Closely aligns with internal technicians planning and execution
team to utilize internal and external resources in an optimal way
(financially and timely).
- Responsible for employee life cycle, including hiring,
training, mentoring, and performance management of the individuals
- Ensures staff understand and comply with all preventative
maintenance objectives, performance standards, and policies while
inspiring and motivating team members to drive efficiencies and
- Accountable to manage PM schedules and PM parts inventory.
- Aligns closely based on the forecast/demand in inventory and
resources with the Director of Field Service (Capacity and
execution by service vendors) and manager of internal
- Provides weekly and monthly PM progress reports to internal
management and external customers and ensures the costs meet
- Attends and hosts regular preventative maintenance calls with
customers and service vendors.
- Follows up and builds relationships with service vendors to
ensure PM maintenance is on track and identifies challenges.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as needed. In
this role:People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven,
focused, and assertive, who have limited patience for the status
quo. If this sounds like you, we would love to see you apply and
learn more about you!
Do you have the following skills?
- Two plus years of experience leading teams in a KPI-managed
environment, driving consistency and teamwork.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer service-focused position,
constant assignment of roles within the team to ensure best
possible staff utilization, KPI development and adherence, and
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in either an individual
contributor role where leadership skills were needed or in a
- Routine success in deescalating customers in high-pressure
environments. The ability to teach this skill is a plus!
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with technology, software applications, especially
MS Office programs and phone systems.
- Ability to coach, train, motivate employees, and evaluate their
- Salesforce, SAP, or other ERP software is highly
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor's
- Must be available for intermittent overtime, weekend, and
holiday work. This job does have some physical demands as well. Can
- Sitting for long periods at a desk
- Extensive phone and computer use Compensation & Benefits:
What's in it for you?SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a
competitive compensation package including health and welfare
benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.What it's
like to work hereAt SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve
problems big and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try
comes the responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new
thinking and passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they
take on their day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee
drinkers everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is
countless hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks
passion around the world.
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Preventative Maintenance Manager, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!