Managing Director BU - VL + a 5% Signing Reward
Company: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 5, 2020
OVERVIEWCanon Medical Systems is currently seeking a Managing
Director of BU to develop and implement tactical and strategic
marketing plans for the business unit and ensure that programs
support business unit objectives and company financial goals.
Directs and controls strategic development, as well as medical
affairs for specific Modality. Continually evaluate the
effectiveness of marketing promotions and programs, and modify
marketing plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
Continuously drive and increase brand awareness and customer mind
share. Provides strategy and direction across strategic development
and medical affairs throughout the lifecycle of the product:
Pre-Market, Introduction, Aftermarket and Sunset. Guides and
collaborates with solutions marketing for the modality. Collaborate
with business development to identify and develop adjacent areas of
- Develop, recommend and implement marketing programs and
policies that meet business unit objectives and achieve maximum
results. Ensure the program's success through market segmentation,
messaging, and positioning Product across product life cycle
Pre-Market, Introduction, Aftermarket and Sunset.
- Directs and controls the activities of strategic Development
and medical affairs for BU.
- Continually monitor market to determine market size, CMSU's
potential market share and the effectiveness of marketing programs
and special promotions. Where necessary, adjust terms and
conditions of these programs and promotions.
- Develops strategy for Clinical Research and validation
throughout the lifecycle of the product across the BU. Develops
Strategy for BU medical affairs research projects including data
collection, protocol development, data acquisition, phantom
studies, equipment operation, post processing, co-writing papers
and developing presentations.
- Develops relationships with Market Development/Solutions
Marketing Leadership to Analyze, track and communicate relevant
clinical procedures and emerging application trends to BU, CMSU
executive team and new product development teams.
- Develop a strong group of clinical advisors, and conduct annual
medical advisory boards for modality with CMSC engineering
- Manage the collection and analysis of competitive information,
and develop marketing strategies to improve market share.
- Oversee and support the development and continuous improvement
of sales tools, brochures and videos through solutions
- Performance management, including but not limited to coaching,
development, counseling, and corrective action.
- Develop department budget and ensure adherence to such.
- Make decisions on pricing changes and special marketing
- Liaison with CMSC BUs on new product introduction planning and
- Implementation of "voice of the customer" feedback process to
CMSC through collaboration with the cross functional team including
but not limited to clinical collaborations, applications and
- Lead BU product launches in the US in collaboration with CMSC
and the global teams as required.
- Maintain relationship with key luminaries to help drive the BU
- Make sure that tactical and strategic marketing plans are
communicated to all levels of the organization through normal
- Identify and develop adjacent areas of growth jointly with
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement strategic plans
that have led to improved business operations, profitability and
- Proficiency with windows-based software.
- Strong communication skills, including credible interaction
with prominent academicians and demonstrated skill at scientific
writing and presenting.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix
- Detailed clinical and/or technical knowledge of specific
- Prior personnel management or project management experience
- Working knowledge of clinical review workstations desired.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead cross functional
teams and initiatives.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree - Equivalent experience in lieu of
- 7 years Marketing management experience in a field-based sales
company and product management experience in a medical imaging
About us!Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in
diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill
our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive
salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We
invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., Tustin , Managing Director BU - VL + a 5% Signing Reward, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!