Manager, Strategic Development + a 5% Signing Reward
Company: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 4, 2020
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You. At Canon
Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand
their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of
imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that
address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and
imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in
class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan
and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.Our goal
is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health
opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance,
comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Job Summary Manage assigned product line relative to new product
introduction, pricing, creation of sales tools, brochures and
videos; collect and analyze competitive information. Primary
interface point of contact for CMSC. Act as Product management and
- Develop and implement Business case, strategies and Programs
for new products /service features.
- Ownership to develop and implement product launch plans
developing Product Introduction Proposals and adherence to the New
Product Introduction process meeting critical time lines.
- Develop and implement Technical requirements for Pre-Market as
well as set up customer validation sites.
- Provide technical clarification to R&D team while
implementation is ongoing
- Work with CMSC, regulatory and Clinical Collaborations to
provide supporting materials for all validation bodies. Support
pre-Sub meetings with FDA through collaboration with CCM, QA/RA and
- Works on issues during the completing of Price Book.
- Collect and analyze competitive information to advise field
sales on product positioning and strategies.
- Disseminate quarterly review and project status information to
- Leads cross functional NPI team with ongoing updates to NPI
tracker. Maintain cross functional team cadence.
- Work with CMSC and CMSU supply chain management to orchestrate
- Measure efficacy of NPI through surveys performed by Market
- Understand current and future applications for assigned product
and develop plans to capitalize on them.
- Lead cross functional MOARSS team meeting cadence. Disseminate
quarterly review and project status information to Business Unit.
Support CCM in internal and external product evaluations.
- Ongoing tracking of all IB issues and resolution through IB
tracker. Escalating to management through BU director as
- IB satisfaction surveys with market research. Work directly
with counterparts in Japan to resolve issues and recommend product
- Develop Product sunset strategies jointly with CMSC and Service
- Schedule quarterly business reviews with counterparts in Japan
to determine the status of project deliverables, product road maps,
- Support the medical affairs and education teams in development
and continuous improvement of sales tools, brochures, videos and
- Become the key Canon product representative at clinical and
luminary sites for assigned product lines.
- Take ownership of product results relative to achieving
operating plan objectives, including sales, bookings, margin and
- Participate in weekly reviews with counterparts in Japan to
determine the status of project deliverables, product road maps,
- Working within budget, develop key messages and industry show
platforms for assigned product lines.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Require proficiency with computers in windows-based software
- Require strong communication skills.
- Require proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix
- Knowledge of clinical applications at the user level.
- Prefer detailed technical knowledge of CT, MR, X-ray UL or
Required Years of Experience
- 2+ years of experience with product development for specific
- 2+ years of experience in marketing product features as they
relate to clinical benefits.
Required Education, Certification, and Licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; MBA
About usCanon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in
diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill
our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive
salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We
invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., Tustin , Manager, Strategic Development + a 5% Signing Reward, Executive , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!