Lube Technician - Tustin Toyota
Company: Oremor Automotive Group
Posted on: December 27, 2018
The Lube Technician services vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures, which includes rotating tires, performing multi-point inspections, and changing automotive fluids. He or she checks the oil, tire pressure and condition, filters, windshield wiper fluid, power steering fluid, brake fluid, transmission and differential fluids, and engine coolant. We deliver the highest quality service while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of experience. Some automotive training and/or experience with automotive repair a plus. An unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record and strong physical dexterity and stamina to get the job done are required. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service. State-certified inspectors a plus.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation and holidays.
- Ensure to have Lube Oil and Filter changed in timely manner for ensured customer satisfaction.
- Checks all fluids and maintenance-related parts and tops-off or replaces fluids or filters/parts as required.
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules.
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay informed with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, coworkers and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No experience necessary.
- Entry Level.
- Willing to learn.
- One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of automotive servicing or repair highly desired.
- Unrestricted California driver's license and clean driving record.
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Safety and customer service oriented.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed.
- Certification as a state inspector a plus.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Automotive Interest.
- Self-motivated with solid work habits.
- Production standards once they have been trained.
Keywords: Oremor Automotive Group, Tustin , Lube Technician - Tustin Toyota, Engineering , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!