Tustin Technician - Chrysler Certified
Company: Tuttle-Click Automotive Group
Posted on: May 22, 2023
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs assigned work with speed, accuracy, and quality in accordance with factory and/or dealership standards.
2. Maintains consistent level of competence on vehicle repairs and maintenance.
3. Completes all assigned work in a safe manner consistent with both federal, state, manufacturer and Company safety guides.
4. Advises management on any damaged or unsafe equipment or tools.
5. Safely drives vehicles on pre-established demonstration rout.
6. Physically inspects vehicles and identifies any defects, flaws, blemishes and damage either on the exterior or interior.
7. Obeys all state, federal and Department of Motor Vehicle laws and regulations, adheres to all Company policies, procedures and ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
Keywords: Tuttle-Click Automotive Group, Tustin , Tustin Technician - Chrysler Certified, Engineering , Tustin, California
here to apply!