Sr Cloud Engineer M365 - High Growth Tech
Company: Recruiting Resources, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
We are hiring for an experienced M365 Senior Cloud Engineer, who
will be dedicated to work in the Infrastructure & Cloud Operations
within the Information Technology Department of a high growth
technology firm. Working under the Infrastructure Manager of IT,
the Sr. Cloud Engineer, M365 will possess knowledge in cloud
computing and specializes in Microsoft 365 suite of products.
- This position will be hybrid: 1-3 days onsite
- This position will report directly to the IT Infrastructure
- Architect, design, implement, and operate Office 365 solutions
for the organization.
- Implement and support Office 365 and related technologies
including but not limited to Microsoft Exchange Online, Exchange
Server, Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, Active Directory and Active
Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Directory Synchronization,
- Serve as primary O365 administrator
- Experience with service automation
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware)
- Support collaboration SaaS services
- Ability to create and maintain PowerShell scripts or other
software development languages
- Ability to operate from task and project management tools, such
- Participate in end-to-end root cause analysis
- Ensures documentation of test and contingency plans as needed
for implementation. Outlines support and sustainment model for
service(s) being implemented including detailed technical design
components needed for
- As a Sr Cloud Engineer, M365 you will interact with people in
both business and technical roles to architect, design, implement,
and operate applications. This position works across departments
and functional lines on a variety of programs that range in scope,
risk and complexity, and success is measured in terms of Return on
Investment (ROI), new capabilities, and benefit delivery.
- Participate in compliance and security reviews.
- Work closely with other internal teams to build security,
reliability, and scalability into the O365 architecture.
- Work with current systems team to support Data Center and Cloud
environments, Storage, Servers, Apps, etc.
- Engage in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Travel to other company sites as needed; less than 10%
- Other duties assigned by Manager.Educational Requirements:
- Associate Degree or higher or 5 yrs. of relevant Microsoft 365
- Cloud certifications a plus - Azure, Office 365,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- General understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server
- Understanding of ITILv3
- Self-starter with the ability to perform independently with
little or no supervision
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to
- Effective collaborator with team members of both IT and other
- 5+ Years' Office 365 or Microsoft 365 experience
- Ability to communicate complex systems information clearly and
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Available for after-hour work if/when required and subject to
reasonable business travel.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Helps others be successful in daily work. Proactively
communicates with others and has good presentation skills
- Organizes and plans own work and that of other team
- Can be counted on to meet commitments and execute work per
- Takes responsibility for own professional
- 5+ Enterprise overall IT Systems Engineer experience with an
emphasis on Cloud and Microsoft 365.
- Certifications are a plus; Office 365, Azure or any other cloud
Keywords: Recruiting Resources, Inc., Tustin , Sr Cloud Engineer M365 - High Growth Tech, Engineering , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!