Sr Failure Analysis Engineer - Electrical Engineer, Fab, semicon
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We are looking for an experienced, senior, perhaps
lead/supervisor level Failure Analysis Engineer with great work
history including significant semiconductor/EE background for a
role with a local, southern California area testing laboratory
specializing in 3rd party testing of electronic/semiconductor and
This role will be based in our ORANGE COUNTY, California offices,
and local candidates would be great, but given the SPEICIFIC Nature
of this role, we are also open to those who have an interest in
moving to the area.
This is a SENIOR ROLE, and we are looking for candidates that bring
5-10+ years of industry experience, along these lines
- > EDUCATIONAL PROFILE - BSEE or advanced degree required -
WE NEED THIS PERSON TO BE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING centric...This is
NOT a Materials Science oriented role, although we do hire those
from time to time in our group.
- > EXPERIENCE PROFILE - This is a SENIOR ROLE, thus we need
5- 10+ years of experience in Semiconductor or Electronics Failure
Analysis, including the list below:
- > Semiconductor fabrication experience, exposure, either
onsite or through a similar FA role
- > Device physics - analysis, qualifications, testing,
- > Experience with/exposure to IC Design, testing, etc.
- > Semiconductor Package assembly Experience/Exposure
- > Given the nature of the work, and the direct contact with
customers, both internally and externally, we NEED this Senior
Engineer to be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
both with peers and external customers. This involves work on the
phone, in person and via detailed, written reports.
- > The work will sometimes come with SHORT deadlines, and
require a constant re-evaluation of priorities, thus an ability to
juggle projects, timelines is a MUST.
- > A strong work ethic with a commitment to accuracy and the
ability to work to deadlines in a team oriented environment are
Direct, Historical/recent Hands-on Experience With Related
Materials Analysis And Characterization Tools And Techniques
Including But Not Limited To
THIS IS A HANDS ON ROLE - We would like to find a candidate that
has project and team lead potential, but the CORE of this role will
be direct, hands on, bench and lab analysis.
- > SEM and EDS
- > X-section/cross sectioning
- > Curve trace/curve tracing
- > X-ray/XRF
- > TDR,
- > Ion Mill
- > LEM - light emission microscopy
- > IR microscopy
- > laser injection techniques
- > microprobing
- > Fractography
- > DPA - Destructive Physical Analysis
- > Dye and Pry
- > Bond pull/shear testing
- > Material/Construction analysis
- > Focused Ion Beam/DB FIB
- > SAM/CSAM
- > Sample Prep/Sample Preparation
So, if you are a senior, perhaps even a LEAD level Failure Analysis
Engineer with relevant experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RH- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Russ Holland - Principal Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Tustin , Sr Failure Analysis Engineer - Electrical Engineer, Fab, semicon, Engineering , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!