Pilates Instructor (experience required)
Company: Club Pilates Tustin
Posted on: May 27, 2019
Instructor Job Description
Position Title: Pilates Instructor
Position Reports To: Studio Manager
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Purpose: The purpose of the Pilates instructor is to provide safe,
effective group Pilates instruction using the reformer and other
pieces of equipment.
- Provide Pilates classes, including group reformer classes, as
directed by the studio owner and pursuant to Club Pilates standards
(learning names, asking for injuries, cueing Pilates in a Nut Shell
- Must be skilled at proper and safe use of a variety of equipment
during each class, including, but not limited to, hand weights,
Exo-Chair, Reformer, Springboard and other equipment as needed to
ensure a safe yet creative group experience
- May be required to conduct private, semi private, or other
additional sessions as needed
- Will visually inspect the equipment prior to the beginning of
class to ensure equipment is in good working order and safe to
- Instructor will be responsible for maintenance of the studio,
including cleaning floor after each session and making sure the
studio is well-stocked with items such as water in the spray
bottles, and other items needed for the operations of a class
- Instructor will be required to arrive at a set time prior to the
beginning of each scheduled class
- Other duties as assigned
vel may be required.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, reach, stand, walk, push,
pull, lift, work with fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. and be able to move/push equipment
- Visual acuity required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is not
exposed to any adverse or inclement conditions
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies,
including the policy of at will employment.
- 500 hour certification through Club Pilates or comparable
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate effective group reformer
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers' license, proof of insurance, and access to
reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and
successfully pass background check.
Keywords: Club Pilates Tustin, Tustin , Pilates Instructor (experience required), Education / Teaching , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!