Service Technical Instructor - Training + a 5% Signing Reward
Company: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 4, 2020
OVERVIEWCanon Medical Systems is currently seeking a Service
Technical Instructor to be responsible for conducting highest
quality, state-of-the-art technical training for CMSU Customer
Engineers and external service partners (e.g., customer end users)
through leading-edge eLearning technologies and innovative
classroom delivery and on-the-job training (OJT) techniques.
Continually assesses curriculum effectiveness and recommends
improvements. Participates in creative and collaborative team
sessions in order to rapidly develop, improve, and deploy course
and curriculum content. Provides input on and plans training for
new product introductions. Performs all duties in accordance with
the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal
laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Conduct eLearning and in-classroom technical training events
for CMSU Customer Engineers and other CMSU service workers,
domestic and International service partners, and Customer Clinical
- Monitor and facilitate student progress through certification
- Evaluate and report on course quality and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Course development team to assess, develop,
and re evaluate technical training course curricula to include
learning objectives, course outlines, time schedules, lab sheets
and assignments, written evaluations, performance tests and job
- Facilitate hands-on and virtual lab experiences and maintain
training equipment as needed.
- Engage and provide training input into new product
- Participate in field service tasks in order to enhance
understanding of field service environment and customer
- Employment is contingent on your compliance to the standards
established by each facility, as evidenced by the results of the
required screenings. (Employee will make regular visits to medical
facilities. These facilities may have certain standards, which all
vendor representatives must meet in order to gain access to these
facilities, including the requirement for drug, background and
- Maintain technical proficiency (e.g., attend technical
conference calls, participate in service activities, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to
- Experience in developing, delivering, and improving technical
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Expertise in the use of MS Windows and MS Office software.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree - Technology-related field or
equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- 8 years Relevant experience in eLearning and/or instructor-led
classroom technical instruction. 3 years technical experience in
healthcare or related field.
About us!Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in
diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill
our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive
salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We
invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., Tustin , Service Technical Instructor - Training + a 5% Signing Reward, Education / Teaching , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!