Social Media Account Executive
Company: Bridal Collective
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We are a bridal manufacturer with a highly sought-after
portfolio of bridal brands. We are looking for a Social Media
Account Executive (SMAE) to build global demand and awareness of
their assigned brand(s) by utilizing social media platforms, brand
website, developing content, KPI analysis to further increase
engagement, growth, and product sales.
- Successfully manage all social platforms relating to
- Global Brand Influencer = Responsible for Brand Image. Voice, &
- Create Buzz > Demand > Sales
- Build Trust > Authenticity > Clout
- Designer Publicist
- Product and Brand Expert
- Social Expert - Best Practices - Trends - Platform Updates -
- Align with Global & Regional Marketing & Sales Plans
- Develop an annual Social Media Strategy
- Increase Follower Growth & Community Engagement
- Drive Traffic to Website with alignment of SEO and PPC
- Ads / Boosting / Influencers Networks / Promotions /
- 3rd Party Add-Ons - Scheduling / Posting / Analytics /
- KPI Reporting & Analysis
- Competitor Research & Analysis
- Content Creator (Original, Collaborations, Paid)
- Shoot Planning, Execution, Logistics, & Budget management
- Social Copy, Blog Development, Product Descriptions &
- Collaborate, Support, Communicate with: Regional Marketing &
Sales Teams (Retail Partners), C.O.R.E.S., Design Team &
Production, Industry Contacts, Vendors, Influencers
- Travel Required: Company events
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public
Relations, or Business Administration.
- 2 years experience in marketing and social media management.
Retail and bridal fashion industry experience preferred.
- Very strong command of the English language in both written and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, And
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines and
quick turnaround time.
- Must be an energetic, innovative thinker able to contribute to
the creative direction of the label(s).
- Possess strong critical thinking skills and initiative to
present new ideas and resolve current issues.
- Must be highly team-oriented while possessing an ability to
work independently, be self-motivated, and use independent judgment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Bridal Collective, Tustin , Social Media Account Executive, Advertising , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!