Outsourced Accounting Manager (Remote Eligible)
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Outsourced Accounting Manager (Remote Eligible)
US-NV-Las Vegas - US - US-NV-Las Vegas - US-UT-Salt Lake City -
US-AZ-Phoenix - US-CA-San Ramon - US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga -
US-CA-Laguna Hills - US-CA-Menlo Park - US-CA-Tustin
Business Outsourcing & Strategy/Accounting Services
Remote / Hybrid / In-Office
Who We AreEide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business
advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states
across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff
and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries.
Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and
we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve
their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at
home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve,
the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!Why
You'll Love Working HereAt Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to
treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture
focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is
highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange
originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees
to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy
employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being
actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can
be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations
made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch
and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life:An Outsourced Accounting Manager will
perform outsourced accounting services for clients, handling the
responsibilities of Controller or Outsourced CFO. You'll actively
handle day-to-day accounting needs for clients, working as part of
a team to provide a multi-faceted approach. You will also mentor
and train employees in the outsourced accounting services area. A
typical day as an Outsourced Accounting Manager might include the
- Manages client relationships by
monitoring client needs and building value into professional
- Actively handle day-to-day accounting needs for clients,
functioning as their accounting department.
- Oversee and review the work of outsourced accounting
specialists and senior specialists
- Serve as a key point of contact on day-to-day accounting
matters for the client.
- Utilize technology to properly account for all accounting
transactions for the client in real-time.
- Reconcile client bank accounts.
- Calculate month-end balancing and journal entries and provide
an analysis of GL accounts.
- Work closely with or act as the outsourced CFO to provide
advisory services to clients including budgeting, forecasting, and
cash flow management.
- Responsible for communicating month-end results to
- Prepare reports, returns, and other documents as required,
including sales tax reports, year-end tax forms,
monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, and other reports
required by clients.
- Provide the outsourced CFO with analysis of accounting
information for high-level advisory services.
- Make recommendations on how to streamline the processes.
- Provide feedback in order to develop the outsourced accounting
- Provide mentoring and technical training for staff in the
outsourced accounting services area.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to cross-sell Eide
Bailly services to clients.
- Perform client billings for accounting services provided.
- Participate in all areas of business development.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance on assigned
- Maintain compliance with project budgets, turnaround times, and
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred; an equivalent
combination of education an experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Valid CPA or CMA license or working towards obtaining one of
these licenses preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of general ledger accounting and
- Ability to think innovatively to incorporate technology
solutions and streamlined processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by
setting priorities with work projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effect working relationships
with co-workers and clients.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel),
QuickBooks, and using various software packages.
- This role is currently a Part-Time position. There could
potentially be an opportunity to be hired into a FT position in
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without
the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position,
one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone
interview with you to learn more about your career interests and
goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Tustin , Outsourced Accounting Manager (Remote Eligible), Accounting, Auditing , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!